Jump to content
SaltCritters.com

Looking to Buy Coraline algae Ontario Canada


boscoT

Recommended Posts

I have just set up a 24gal tank with 15lbs of caribsea liferock.  I am not able to find any good locally sourced live rock and I am hoping to see the tank.  Is there anyone out there that would be able to scrape off some growing on their tank or anyone with small live rock rubble that I could buy from them?

 

I am finding that most of my local shops are weak in the live rock category.  I just don't want to ruin my tank with introducing bad algae that I am seeing at many places.  

 

I live in Hamilton and can commute most places if anyone is able to meet up.  

 

Or if you can point me in the right direction of where I could go about getting some quality live rock to seed my tank that would also be great

 

Thanks in advance

Link to comment
  • 7 months later...
On 9/6/2023 at 7:58 PM, boscoT said:

I have just set up a 24gal tank with 15lbs of caribsea liferock.  I am not able to find any good locally sourced live rock and I am hoping to see the tank.  Is there anyone out there that would be able to scrape off some growing on their tank or anyone with small live rock rubble that I could buy from them?

 

I am finding that most of my local shops are weak in the live rock category.  I just don't want to ruin my tank with introducing bad algae that I am seeing at many places.  

 

I live in Hamilton and can commute most places if anyone is able to meet up.  

 

Or if you can point me in the right direction of where I could go about getting some quality live rock to seed my tank that would also be great

 

Thanks in advance

Have you been to the Coral Reef shop in Burlington? 

 

 

Link to comment
On 4/17/2024 at 8:23 AM, jambon said:

Have you been to the Coral Reef shop in Burlington? 

 

 

Yes I have a few times. I have been hitting candy corals in Mississauga the most lately 

Link to comment
Staticmoves
On 4/19/2024 at 7:14 AM, boscoT said:

Yes I have a few times. I have been hitting candy corals in Mississauga the most lately 

If you still need some, I’m up in Barrie and could scrape some off the AIO sump wall of my holding tank.

I have two or three shades of it growing there. From dark pink to bright purple.

 

 

image.jpg

Link to comment
geekreef_05

I wish I had coralline to give away! Back in the day, this would have been an easy request! 

 

Currently, I have a few lbs of liverock left over if you interested. Small nano-reef size pieces. In im Ottawa. They have been kept in a bucket with water movement. 

It as clean as liverock can get. Ive had it in my system for a month now with no trace of ulgy algae's of hitchhikers. 

Link to comment
  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...