SaltCritters.com

๐Ÿ  **Join Us for the Nano-Reefers International Virtual Meetup! - Saturday, 9/2, 10 am Pacific Time** ๐Ÿ 

banasophia

Hello fellow reefers!

ย 

I'm thrilled to invite you to our very first Nano-Reefers International Virtual Meetup on Zoom! Whether you're a seasoned reefer or just dipping your toes into the salty waters of the hobby, this gathering is for you.

ย 

**When:** This Saturday morning, 8/19, 10 am Pacific Time (Please check your local time zone to find out the time for you, double check me!!)

ย 

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ **United States:**
- Eastern Time (ET): 1:00 PM
- Central Time (CT): 12:00 PM (noon)
- Mountain Time (MT): 11:00 AM
- Pacific Time (PT): 10:00 AM
- Alaska Standard Time (AKST): 9:00 AM
- Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time (HST): 7:00 AM

ย 

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ **Canada:** (These times cover most of Canada; please check your specific province if needed)
- Atlantic Standard Time (AST): 2:00 PM
- Eastern Time (ET): 1:00 PM
- Central Time (CT): 12:00 PM (noon)
- Mountain Time (MT): 11:00 AM
- Pacific Time (PT): 10:00 AM

ย 

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง **United Kingdom:**
- Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) / British Standard Time (BST): 6:00 PM (Please verify, as the UK may observe Daylight Saving Time)

ย 

**Where:** Zoom (Link to be provided within the Meetup app where you RSVP)

ย 

**What's On The Agenda?**

ย 

**Introductions:** Get to know fellow reefers, share your name, how long you've been in the hobby, and your aquatic journey.
**Tank Talk:** Discuss the tanks you've had in the past, what you're running now, and share insights and inspiration.
**Trivia Time:** Test your knowledge with some fun trivia questions related to our favorite hobby!

ย 

**Why Should You Join?**

This is a unique opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals, learn from one another, and have a splash of fun! Whether you're into saltwater fish tanks, stunning corals, or anything in between, there's something for everyone.

ย 

**How to Join:** Please join the Meetup Group and RSVP to let us know you'll be comingย 

https://www.meetup.com/nano-reef-keepers-international/events/295267421/?utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=share-btn_savedevents_share_modal&utm_source=link

ย 

Don't miss out on this wave of fun and learning. Grab your favorite aquarium-themed mug, settle in, and let's dive into the world of reefing together!

Feel free to reply with any questions or reach out directly. Looking forward to seeing you all!

ย 

Happy Reefing! ๐ŸŸ

Banasophia

ย 

P.S. New to reefing? No problem! We're here to help you navigate the waters. All are welcome in our reefing community!

ย 

• Like 2

Video invite with details!

*** Be sure to RSVP in the Meetup app so I have your name on the list to admit you to the Zoom call. ***

ย 

Oh manโ€ฆ I am so sorry guys!! Something just came up in my schedule for tomorrow and Iโ€™m going to have to postpone the virtual Meetup. My apologies!!! I didnโ€™t have any RSVPs yet, so itโ€™s probably just as well, but hopefully we can try to reschedule!!ย 

Okay, great! I will probably schedule it for next month... I'll keep you all posted! Good luck wrapping up your move this weekend!!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone interested in getting together on a Zoom call this weekend? If so, let me know and I'll schedule it and send you a link. I'm going to try to keep it small and do it by direct links with a list of attendees this time... last time I sent it out as an open invite on Instagram and Meetup and then I started to worry about random non-reefers logging in to our call.ย 

ย 

If you think you might want to come, please let me know if Saturday morning at 10 am Pacific might work for you. This would translate to the following times in other time zones:

ย 

๐ŸŒ Nano-Reefers International Virtual Meetup Time Zones ๐ŸŒ

ย 

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ United States:

Eastern Time (ET): 1:00 PM
Central Time (CT): 12:00 PM (noon)
Mountain Time (MT): 11:00 AM
Pacific Time (PT): 10:00 AM
Alaska Standard Time (AKST): 9:00 AM
Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time (HST): 7:00 AM

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Canada: (These times cover most of Canada; please check your specific province if needed)

Atlantic Standard Time (AST): 2:00 PM
Eastern Time (ET): 1:00 PM
Central Time (CT): 12:00 PM (noon)
Mountain Time (MT): 11:00 AM
Pacific Time (PT): 10:00 AM

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง United Kingdom:

Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) / British Standard Time (BST): 6:00 PM (Please verify, as the UK may observe Daylight Saving Time)

ย 

Hoping people will be able to make it!! If this weekend doesn't look good but you'd like to meet up, please let me know a better day!

• Like 1

Hey everyone!

ย 

I'm going to try to do the Zoom call tomorrow, Saturday, 9/2, at 10 am Pacific Time. Please PM me if you'd like to come and I will send you the Zoom link. Or just reply in this thread and I can send it to you. (Don't worry about joining the Meetup group - that was too confusing doing it that way!!)ย 

ย 

I hope you can make it!!!

• banasophia changed the title to ๐Ÿ  **Join Us for the Nano-Reefers International Virtual Meetup! - Saturday, 9/2, 10 am Pacific Time** ๐Ÿ