SaltCritters.com

SOLD: Ice Probe Chiller and Hydor ETH200 inline heater combo.

schgr.cube

I am going a different direction, so selling off my Hydor Eth 200 inline heater, Ice Probe chiller, and a plumbing setup I had made to run the Ice Probe inline. You would need to redo the ends of the plumbing to support whatever diameter tubing you need.

Asking $120 for both of these, plus shipping. Would prefer not to split, but open to offers.

IMG_0740.thumb.jpg.fa85fe2eeaf7aabc7a7c0e37c13edf59.jpg

IMG_0741.thumb.jpg.ed69fa332474efea2342fe7071c1b6ca.jpg

53 minutes ago, stevethao said:

What size tank was this used on? How many degrees does it drop the temp?

Hey, this was used on a 9 gallon, and my temps stayed at a constant 78* in a house with no AC even during a pretty hot summer. 

Officially, this is what is claimed:

A single IceProbe can cool 10 gallons of water 6-8F below ambient air temperature in a standard aquarium. 

Any pics of the set up running? I can kind of picture in my head how the plumbing works, but would like to see a pic of available.

7 hours ago, stevethao said:

Any pics of the set up running? I can kind of picture in my head how the plumbing works, but would like to see a pic of available.

I don't really have anything great. I have a shot that shows the original inline chiller setup I had made (which I can also send you), and then I have a shot of the redone plumbing before I ended up going with a different tank. I can send you all the plumbing I made for this, I really won't need it anymore and you can probably make it whatever you like. I ended up buying a small inline filter (which you can see below the chiller holder) to try to set the tank up on just lily pipes and a closed-loop wavemaker. I also have lily pipes for sale 😅

IMG_2047.thumb.jpeg.744a5051788bbf8a7d4766e2960dc4a6.jpeg

IMG_25332.thumb.jpeg.e48d34882bb46c0c1e21e9348302fe94.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
  • schgr.cube changed the title to SOLD: Ice Probe Chiller and Hydor ETH200 inline heater combo.
  • Recommended Discussions