Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

White sores on new clown??

BubbleTrouble

fenderchamp

I can't see anything on the fish, the pictures unfortunately are not focused well enough.  When you see white dots on a fish it is often indicative of parasites.  The dots typically look a little bit raised up on the fish so I guess they could appear to be sores.

BubbleTrouble
11 minutes ago, fenderchamp said:

I can't see anything on the fish, the pictures unfortunately are not focused well enough.  When you see white dots on a fish it is often indicative of parasites.  The dots typically look a little bit raised up on the fish so I guess they could appear to be sores.

Sorry, the pic quality is not great. When I am home later with the tank lights on I will reply with better picks. 

From in person view they did look raised but not spotty like ich

Sorry he didn't make it.

Need more data anyway....tank size, age, history.   Some water test results would help.  History of the fish, how you got him, how acclimated, how long in the tank, etc, too.

Of course a better picture of the problem.  "Sores" are not a very common occurence so they would be especially helpful/necessary.

BubbleTrouble
1 hour ago, mcarroll said:

Sorry he didn't make it.

Need more data anyway....tank size, age, history.   Some water test results would help.  History of the fish, how you got him, how acclimated, how long in the tank, etc, too.

Of course a better picture of the problem.  "Sores" are not a very common occurence so they would be especially helpful/necessary.

Fluval 13.5

1 year 1 month

Clean up crew, previously had banggai cardinal and tried a couple clowns but obviously am doing something wrong

Screenshot_20230628_152814_Sheets.thumb.jpg.8741f9a8e0951d392262db5e0eaa4a73.jpg