ReefCleaners.org

Tank shut down lot-$80 shipped

Reefkid88

Shutting my tank for good,wanna sell some stuff off,rather sell as a whole bulk but will sell the test kits seperate from the rest as a bulk lot of kits $80 shipped for everything,everything is roughly a year old. 

FOR LOCAL PICK UP ONLY (Orlando/Deltona)-

AquaMaxx 9.1g (24"x10"x10")-$20
Tek T5 24" 2 bulb fixture with a mess of bulbs-$75

Shippable bulk lot ($80 shipped)
Salifter Test Kits (bulk lot,not splitting up,all uses under 10 times probably more or so like 4-5 times):
RedSea pH/Alk kit-04/24
Salifert Alk-12/23
Salifert Calc- 03/27
Salifert Mag- 11/25
Salifert Phosphate- 01/25
Saliferr Nitrate- 04/24
-Ocean's Blent 2-part (just dosed roughly 15 drops of both parts)
-SeaChem Reef Plus and Reef Trace (only dosed 2ml from each)
-10ML Phols Xtra (only used 4 drops total)
-50% of a bottle of CoralSnow (01/25)
-98% full bottle of BWA pHBoost+
-Sicce .5
-BWA SpongeExel 99% full
-Ehiem 50W Heater
-1/3 jar of carbon
-Fluval Sponges
-Couple media bags
-Bunch of misc junk
-ReefBlueprint Iso8 multipack trace elements
-VCA 2X ¼" RFF with loc-line Y and male adapter,bulkhead. 

mitten_reef
3 hours ago, Reefkid88 said:

Shutting my tank for good,wanna sell some stuff off,rather sell as a whole bulk but will sell the test kits seperate from the rest as a bulk lot of kits $150 shipped for everything,everything is roughly a year old.

PUMP,ATO,HEATER are all being used to power my tank atm.

FOR LOCAL PICK UP ONLY (Orlando/Deltona)-

AquaMaxx 9.1g (24"x10"x10")-$20
Tek T5 24" 2 bulb fixture with a mess of bulbs-$75

Shippable bulk lot ($150 shipped)
Salifter Test Kits (bulk lot,not splitting up,all uses under 10 times probably more or so like 4-5 times)-$60
RedSea pH/Alk kit-04/24
Salifert Alk-12/23
Salifert Calc- 03/27
Salifert Mag- 11/25
Salifert Phosphate- 01/25
Saliferr Nitrate- 04/24
-Ocean's Blent 2-part BRAND NEW
-SeaChem Reef Plus and Reef Trace-BRAND NEW
-10ML Phos Xtra (only used 4 drops total)
-50% of a bottle of CoralSnow (01/25)
-98% full bottle of BWA pHBoost+
-Sicce .5
-BWA SpongeExel 98% full
-Autotopoff.com ATO
-Ehiem 50W Heater
-1/3 jar of carbon
-Fluval Sponges
-Couple media bags
-Bunch of misc junk
-ReefBlueprint Iso8 multipack trace elements
-VCA 2X ¼" RFF with loc-line Y and male adapter

oh no...c'mon, that lil tank didn't even get a chance!  you gotta do what ya gotta do tho...see you back here soon. haha

• Haha 1
Just now, mitten_reef said:

oh no...c'mon, that lil tank didn't even get a chance!  you gotta do what ya gotta do tho...see you back here soon. haha

I'm done with the hobby 115% this time. Moving on to better things that make me money,like detailing cars. $1000 in 2 weekends. 

The hobby has became trash,I just don't like it anymore. Detailing cars and guns are my life now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
mitten_reef
Just now, Reefkid88 said:

I'm done with the hobby 115% this time. Moving on to better things that make me money,like detailing cars. $1000 in 2 weekends. 

The hobby has became trash,I just don't like it anymore. Detailing cars and guns are my life now. 

things that you spent your time on, relax you, and make you money, can't beat it. 

reef tank is a money pit and anything but relaxing, lol.  very small percentage of reefer has enough growth and long term stability to sell decent amount of frags to sustain the ongoing maintenance costs.  speaking of detailing, i still need my cars cleaned out after the winter....  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
7 minutes ago, mitten_reef said:

things that you spent your time on, relax you, and make you money, can't beat it. 

reef tank is a money pit and anything but relaxing, lol.  very small percentage of reefer has enough growth and long term stability to sell decent amount of frags to sustain the ongoing maintenance costs.  speaking of detailing, i still need my cars cleaned out after the winter....  

I agree 1000% . 

• Reefkid88 changed the title to Tank shut down lot-$100 shipped
On 5/31/2023 at 9:49 AM, Reefkid88 said:

lol wow

Comedy Quit GIF by CBC

This hobby is far from trash. Lots of beautiful tanks out there, and wonderful people. Takes a lot of perseverance though, isn't kind to those who need instant gratification.

1 minute ago, Reefkid88 said:

Whats so wow ? I have been in the hobby for 13+ years. The hobby has definitely became trash. Don't bring your opinion to my sale thread,just keep it moving. 

Doesn’t seem like many of your tanks made it too long. Maybe it’s not the hobby that’s trash, it’s a hobby of perseverance.

Just now, Reefkid88 said:

Plenty of my tanks have last awhile,so maybe go eat a bag of dicks ? Yes. 

Ahh, could have predicted that one was coming. Good luck out there “protecting your family from when shit hits the fan” 🤭

• Haha 1
Snow_Phoenix

This hobby is definitely a tough ride, I agree. I had my fair share of 'more pain than joy' moments, so I understand your frustration. Really sad to see you go though. Would you consider peeking into the forum every once in a while? Last I checked, you don't necessarily need to have a tank to be a part of this forum. 🌺

• Thanks 1
  • Reefkid88 changed the title to Tank shut down lot-$80 shipped
  • Recommended Discussions