Top Shelf Aquatics

FisHotel review

Tamberav

Made my first purchase with this vender and very happy. 

They are are in the business if QTing fish, the copper and two week observation period after and all the jazz.

Anywho, they got in some pink streak wrasse and I managed to snag one. Fish came packed well in a large amount of water, basically took up the whole box and was out and about within minutes of adding to my tank and eating pods. 

It’s nice to know I don’t need to treat such a sensitive fish as it has all been done for me. 

As you can tell in the photos, he is also a chunky fish, arrived nice and fat. 

The only thing is you need to sign up for their emails and they will announce what day/time new fish will we added to the site. You don’t want to hesitate as the fish sell FAST, like seconds/minutes. You can see what fish will be for sale the day before as he loads them to the website but you just can’t buy until the drop. 

https://fishotel.com/

AFE37BE0-F0AD-4038-9D43-186668FB90D0.thumb.jpeg.9f3d3627cd57ba6c53db8a57dc3702ba.jpeg

CF65538F-F007-4F44-AC63-81F6D153CAC8.thumb.jpeg.9bb740ca33502b2304fcf8ab31d7ca35.jpeg

• Like 3