Pod Your Reef

Help

newreefer.2

Hi,i am a beginer, last summer i tried for the first time to make a 30 g saltwater aquarium,it cycled for a month,but becose it was my first time,i used tap water.I bought 2 clownfish and a damsel.All died next morning.This time i tried again but i used rodi water.I have a pair of ocellaris in a 10 g for a week.They eat,but their behavior is weird,the litle one only swims in the corner,like crazy,he eats only if the food is near him. IS IT NORMAL??20221223_183258.thumb.jpg.a31d23f711eca546d72cdcef56b6ffa6.jpgThe big one is adventuros,eats a ton and is always swimming in the middle of the tank,goes after food even if it is in the other corner of the tank.

That can happen as the clownfish fight for dominance. Make sure the little one is getting plenty of food and has places to hide, and they should sort it out eventually. 

• Agree 1

Sounds to me like you have normal clowns.

My male never really leaves the frag rack that the call home..

The female spends a lot of time with the 6 line and tang, only to return to remind the male of his place by giving him a quick kicking..