Top Shelf Aquatics

Whole Tank picture

SoS

My digital camera was not built for nano's LOL so I have been trying to get a decent whole tank picture. Here's my best whole tank so far. A couple of those liverocks are coming out when I get my new 20L setup. well here it is be gentle.

coralwholetank.jpg

its a little blurry. My buddy is coming over with his 700 dollar digital camera one of these days I get some nice ones.

Seamat

coral015001.jpg

Put it in yesterday my crab likes to walk over it hopefully the tank isn't too high traffic for the polyps to be out. Might have to find a more remote location for him.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually the picture doesn't do it justice it is much more pink in real. They are very hardy and low maintenace jsut have to clean the occasianal pice of rock off of it that one of the critters occasionally drops on him. It is a very skittish coral so don't just jam your hand right in the tank above it. It reacted so quickly one day it acutally ripped a little off its base. It did eventually heal but its not something I would try to do.

• 4 weeks later...

I still cant get over that piece of rock that you have with the face on it. BaHaHa!! I have to admit, I first thought it was done with a little photoshop trickery but upon closer inspection I know otherwise. Gives new name to the term "Live-Rock.":D

I added another PC unit and brought the total up so its 4 watts a gallon now and the Acropora is blooming now and after 2 weeks I'm seeing new growth

Archived