Pod Your Reef

What AIO Nano Tank 20-30g would you recommend? What light to grow SPS and LPS corals?

LiteEmUpGood

Hello, I was looking into getting a small tank and cabinet (preferably with a sump) between 20-30ish gallons. Ive seen the Fiji Cube 20 and the IM Fusion Pro 2 | 25 AIO. Any inofr or feedback on those? I also need a light recommendation to grow SPS and LPS in the same tank

I've owned a nuvo20, 25, and 30 long they're all great tanks. Highly recommend over most other aio brands, they come with everything you need, no need to scrounge up media trays, a better pump, a good lid etc.

For lighting for sps, 2 Ai primes, 1 AI Hydra 32, 1 Radion xr15, 1 Kessil a360x, 1 Neptune Sky, 2-3 Orphek bars would all work. Do your research and see if you can look at the lights at a local fish store to get an idea for what you like. Most led light brands all have their own "aesthetic" and lots of people have opinions, but they will all grow coral 100%