Cultivated Reef

Waterbox 25 dimensions

Sturgi_0225

anyone who has a waterbox 25 peninsula willing to measure the rear chambers width? Online it says 3.1” but curious if it’s 3 1/8” looking to build a custom tank and want to use something with a standard rear chamber to be able and get parts for. 

thanks!!! 

3.1" is closer to 3 3/32". These tanks are hand built. The actual measurements will vary slightly from tank to tank. I think 3 1/8 is a reasonable tolerance.

I can get you some actual measurements of my tanks later using my calipers. 

• Like 1

My measurements range from 3.18 (3 3/16") to 3.28 (3 9/32") measuring at different spots along the back chambers on both tanks. Neither tank was exactly the same measurement across the whole back. I think 3 1/8 to 3 1/4 seems like a good range to stay within and still be able to utilize parts designed for the space. 

9 hours ago, MrP said:

My measurements range from 3.18 (3 3/16") to 3.28 (3 9/32") measuring at different spots along the back chambers on both tanks. Neither tank was exactly the same measurement across the whole back. I think 3 1/8 to 3 1/4 seems like a good range to stay within and still be able to utilize parts designed for the space. 

I really appreciate the help! Thanks