Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Starting over, again...

wiigelec

4 hours ago, seabass said:

I like the rockscape.  Good luck on the reboot!

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Nano sapiens said:

What happened the first time?

It's been an on again off again thing since about 2009. In that time I've had several starts and stops with the usual algae, cyno, poor water quality, pests, insufficient upkeep, etc.

3 hours ago, wiigelec said:

Thanks!

It's been an on again off again thing since about 2009. In that time I've had several starts and stops with the usual algae, cyno, poor water quality, pests, insufficient upkeep, etc.

Hang in there,

I almost got out a few times b/c of frustration like DINOS and bubble Algae mainly.  If you're really interested in the hobby - it's rewarding to learn solutions to problems and gain the experience.  But there do seem to always something new around the corner.  

I'm looking forward to someday having a mature and stable tank that doesn't like to give me surprises.  Nuking my Bubble Algae with vibrant is probably delaying that day a bit. 

good luck to both of us    fingerscrossed

• Like 2

Thanks all!

Wet and cycling with ammonia and Bio-Spira. When that’s done will add a Petsmart clownfish and see how long I can keep it alive 🙃

• Like 1