Pod Your Reef

Custom Reactor Makers?

Nic

Does anyone know of a company that could and would be willing to construct a zeovit specific reactor that would fit into the media chamber of a Waterbox 35.2? I am currently running zeolites through a Lifegard Turbo Reactor Nano Side Flow and while I think it will probably get the job done, I worry that long term there are variables I can't control for using it (flow rate is twice as much as I need at the minimum, no ability to flush out mulm, and reactor chamber holds less stone than is rated for my net volume). Thanks!

16 minutes ago, jservedio said:

Give Avast Marine a call.

I actually sent them a message earlier today and they responded saying "there's isn't much wiggle room in size for the Vibe." I definitely thought they'd be the best bet for doing a completely custom size but alas!

Try a smaller pump to reduce flow ? Realistically if you are going to plumge it X numbers a day,just give the reactor a wiggle or 2. Or check out the one on fish-street.com. Idk what dimensions you need,but it might work. Nvm the one of FS is 15x7x7. 

There was a company from the UK that made a nano reactor and it was like $100,but that was also 8-10yrs ago. 

Only option I am seeing,is using the smallest BRS media reactor and just shaking it 2 times a day,or keeping what you have an doing the same. Kinda limited honestly unless you go with an external sump.