inTank Media Baskets

beads4trade

petetheglassblowwer

petetheglassblowwer

dude why should i stop "whoring" my glass! and its 25$ 4 one of the inside out spoons 15$ 4 an outside one ,But i like to trade!.Jpizzle is hot!~and trust me dude me tradin my glass 4 some fish tank stuff is not whoring my glass.I do this 4 a living 24/7 so i do know what whoring, is and this ant it!!!

petetheglassblowwer

i got alot of pm about pipes! this is the thing ,I cant mail pipes 2 a state that pipes r band by law! so if u dont have a headshops in your state i can trade u art only!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!

Its just for tobacco.

I swear there is nothing better than taking a big inhale of some really harsh tobacco through my 6 foot bong.

petetheglassblowwer

Hears a pipe i have right now 4 trade to reillyse if thay like it,But if u have frags 2 trade>4 Glass, IM me guys,I can make u one too!!!

petetheglassblowwer

Hears all the beads i have rightnow 4 trade.the smallist ones r 2$then thay r 5-10$ 4 the next size up,so that makes a neclace 100$ or so for a good one.

petetheglassblowwer

.Thanx U so much Royalenchntrss!I got the greenish ric yum and 3 frags of zoos in the mail,thay look in good shape and thay packed them vary nicely in a theromus.sorry 4 the bad pic.but if u can c ,the the zoos opened right up when i put them in the tank.

Id be interested in plugs also.... I dont have frags to trade but I do have some money :D

Originally posted by SLOreefer

do you do plugs? im 6 gauge and am looking for something unique

Archived