Innovative Marine Aquariums

trade for my purple ric seattle

tike

Looking to trade my lil purple ric frag. The pic is horrible cuz I haven't a better camera....yet!

I am looking for bright green, pink or other nice color zoos.

The ric is purple with blue base and the size of a dime when fully extended.

If you're close enough we could try themos trade.

Thanks for looking!

still have it....doesn't seem to be much interest....my guess is the ugly pic! I was waiting to recieve my new digital camera a take a few more shots. What type of zoo's?? I am not looking for a huge frag 3-5 polyps of some pretty common stuff would be fine with me. I could frag off the mother colony also. Again, I have to wait and get my camera before I can post some decent pics of the mother colony also.

I have a # of different zoos you may be interested in. Blues, reds, eagle eyes, many variations of oranges, many variations of neon greens, and more. Send me a pm and we'll figure it out if your still interested in trading.

Gross111 didn't see the leather you have. I am more interested in zoos.

********* give me a day to try and get a better pic of the ric and see if you're still interested. I just remembered that it is a yuma not a ricordia.

now I get your Pm;) When you type my "username" the only thing that come up are *astrix*. I gotcha. Hmmm....weird.

Anyhow, I pm'd you back. I'm offering a small frag of some true blues, yes I said TRUE, not the almost blue everyone else is trying to sell. the frag has 13+ polyps.

I look forward to a better picture.

:)

Archived