Coral Vue Hydros

White spiny worm in 10 gallon nano

azi

I have 10 gallon nano with fire fish, 2 clowns, few snails and gsp. Filtration is filer floss, chemi pure blue nano, and seachem matrix with live rock rubble. I  saw this this morning moving around not sure what it is though. Should I be worried or is it chillin.

20220424_122457.jpg

20220424_122502.jpg

20220424_122508.jpg

Could be a speghetti worm. 

I have a few orangish yellow ones in my tank.  They squirm around the glass at times and release into the water column to drift away at random.  They are interesting, part of the CUC and I mostly don't see them unless they feel like landing on my glass.

There are some non spaghetti, non brittle star worms that I've seen in my tank (usually around algae) a few times.  Sometimes even on the back wall or something.  They only seem to get an inch or an inch and a half long, don't have bristles, and may or may not be segmented... sort of small to tell.

In any case, I don't actually have an ID for you, but if it acts like a worm and doesn't just stick out of a hole (like a starfish would), and it doesn't have a blob of small strands on one end (like a spaghetti  worm), maybe it's one of those.  They haven't caused any notable problems in my tank, fwiw.