Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

What happened to TOTM?

Reeferon

It’s sad to hear and totally understandable. I never considered how much work it takes to put them together. I’ve always taken them for granted and really enjoyed seeing a new one every month. 

thank you for your dedication for all those years! It’s very appreciated. It’s a pretty incredible collection that I get a lot of value from for my own reefkeeping skills. 

if you would like to keep it going somehow and need some assistance I’d be happy to do what I can to help.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Christopher Marks

Thank you. I have been missing them too, it has been a difficult choice. I am giving some thoughts on how to keep something going, even if less structured, or quarterly.  Maybe we can fill in the gaps still. It is an amazing collection of tanks.

I’ve been enjoying spending more time on the site this past week, after our software upgrade. I scheduled a day off work last week just for the occasion, and then I accidentally injured myself a few days later, and have had some extra free time while recovering. 🤕 The side benefit is I’ve been able to tackle a few more things than usual. 😅

• Like 5