Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Several Green Ricordias & Small Lavender Ricordia

NanoReefTexas

NanoReefTexas

Hey Reefers,

I just bought an 11 polyp rock with mostly green Ricordia on it, I am willing to trade all (except one) of the green for something really intensely bright and pretty. I'll warn you now, I am over kill picky, and there will probably be alot of rejections.

To anyone that wants the small lavender Ricordia, I want something equally rare in trade.

http://www.clamsdirect.com/cart/customer/p...7&cat=34&page=1

NanoReefTexas

I'm also willing to sell the green Rics, for $30 for 2 polyps shipped. I will accept personal checks, money orders, and cash. If you don't need them shipped, and want to pick them up locally, the cost will be $25 for 2 green Ricordia polyps.

NanoReefTexas

Hey Reefers,

Sorry, I didn;t know about the update thing until just now, follow this link to the thread where I posted on the Rics, they are pictured there. Sorry about that. I have never shipped corals before, but I hear mushroom corals and zoos are very hardy and can easily handle 2 - 3 day shipping. I am willing to ship over night, but depending on cost, the price may have to increase. Also, I am willing to ship all 7 green Rics over night for $100.00 if anyone wants to go that route.

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...&threadid=42437

NanoReefTexas

Anybody interested? I am looking to trade for colorful corals I don't have. I am VERY interested in small 2 - 3" frags of the following, and will trade more or less polyps depending on what you're offering:

1. Green "Wall" Hammer Coral

2. Yellow/Blue/Purple Jeweled Finger Coral

3. Yellow Devils Hand Leather Coral

4. Red Chili Cactus Coral

5. Bright Teal Crocea Clam

6. Yellow Dwarf Seahorses

7. Yellow/Red/Purple Lace Coral

8. Black/Pure Yellow Sun Coral

9. Brightly Colored Pineapple Brain Coral

Am also interested in anything brightly colored. Make an offer! Include pics!

Archived