Pod Your Reef

Tin's Lagoon

MisturrTinnie

MisturrTinnie

Started this tank about 5 months ago with a nuvo 25 lagoon. I've always loved the dimensions and found a great deal on one locally.  First thing I did was upgrade both side to media baskets instead of using filter socks. Using the stock MightyJet pump with upgrade RCA random flow generators to get that awesome wave motion, Along with the RFGs, I have two hyggar wave makers on the back and recently added a jebao SLW-5 in the back also. I started to get into some SPS so all the extra flow is needed, but the torches are loving it also! I'm also running an Aquamaxx HOB skimmer to keep all the nitrates in check due to the amount of fish I have. To keep up with the alk I am dosing about 200ML of half diluted kalkwasser, still playing around with the amount but hopefully I get it dialed in soon. If you have any advice on this please feel free to chime in! 

No pictures, but I figured out how to live stream my tank to the twitch platform so I can monitor my tank whenever I'm not home. It has been working great and I'm loving it. Check out the link below to look at the tank!

Tin's Lagoon