Coral Vue Hydros

Coral ID Help

Wisenheimer

I bought there 2 a couple of weeks ago and can't remember what they are. I'm hoping to get some info about placement as well. 

The bright green one looks about the same as it did in the store so I think placement is good. It doesn't seems to have a feeding response and I haven't seen any feeders come out but because I don't know what it is I don't know if this is normal. 

The darker, ball shaped one isn't quite as happy. Not full on angry but just doesn't look like it's as open as I would expect. I've moved it to a lower light and flow area so we'll see if that helps but an id would make things much easier. 

20220116_134226.jpg

20220116_134234.jpg

1 hour ago, jservedio said:

First one could possibly be a merulina, too. Looks pretty similar to mine, but picture isn't super clear.

I was going to mention a resemblance to hydnophora, but it's just not fluffy or puffy at all.

• Like 1

Looking online I'm going to agree with probably Leptoseris and Cyphastrea. 

Given this assumption I'm going to say that the Cyphastrea is unhappy but I just moved it yesterday so I'll probably give it a couple of days to see if it opens up