Coral Vue Hydros

Wrasse torpedo

Xj reefing

Tonight when I was feeding my fish I noticed a small splash and then I couldn’t find my flasher wrasse. All this happens within 5 seconds so I quickly found it on the floor at the back of the tank, still flopping around I put it back in the water and it sunk to the bottom. It stayed there for a minute and then it swam to some shelter. I still have a good view of it and it looks ok just a bit shaken up. It does have a bit of fluff on its fin but I am assuming that’s fine? Do you think the fish will be ok? Will it be like my neon tetra that jumped out looked brain damaged for a few minutes than swam normally. Keep in mind that the wrasse jumped from 55 inches.

• Sad 1
  • Wow 1

It could be hit or miss. I have had jumpers both live and croak..... had an anthia behind my tank for almost 20 mins and it survived when I though for sure it was going to croak.....

Hope it survives..... 

• Like 3

Update: the wrasse is out and about swimming this morning and seems ok. I’m so glad that it seems to be doing ok as this was the fish that I wanted the most for this tank. I have had a couple of crispy fish chips found on the floor I am glad this is not one of them

• Like 3