Top Shelf Aquatics

AI prime settings on biocube 16

HuskyReefer

Hello all,

Was having a significant loss of color with my corals in my stock LED biocube and decided to update the light for better spectrum with the AI prime.  I was wondering if anyone has some good suggestions on light settings that can be recommended that will help avoid shocking my corals.  I want to acclimate them to the brighter light capacity but was unsure how fast to progress or where to begin.  Thanks for your input! 

Kindanewtothis
12 hours ago, HuskyReefer said:

Hello all,

Was having a significant loss of color with my corals in my stock LED biocube and decided to update the light for better spectrum with the AI prime.  I was wondering if anyone has some good suggestions on light settings that can be recommended that will help avoid shocking my corals.  I want to acclimate them to the brighter light capacity but was unsure how fast to progress or where to begin.  Thanks for your input! 

You can use presets available on the AI web site https://www.aquaillumination.com/lightsciences/signature-series there is also a facebook page with tons of presets. I use saxby with 2 Ai prime on a 50g (36×18x18).

There an acclimation program that you can use (lighting then clic the moon in the upper right corner)

On 1/15/2022 at 11:15 AM, Kindanewtothis said:

You can use presets available on the AI web site https://www.aquaillumination.com/lightsciences/signature-series there is also a facebook page with tons of presets. I use saxby with 2 Ai prime on a 50g (36×18x18).

There an acclimation program that you can use (lighting then clic the moon in the upper right corner)

Thank you so much! That’s very helpful.  

• Like 1