Coral Vue Hydros

Lagoon Under The Stairs

Nixperience

12 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

Insta reef. Looks fantastic!

I keep seeing local reefers post awesome deals and I can’t stop myself 🤣

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

The royal gramma has been looking very powdery lately and today I just discovered the Tailspot dead. I think it’s safe to say that I have ich or something else in the system. I’m going to see if someone local wants my clown and gramma to treat and have and I’ll be going fallow for 3 months. 

• Sad 3
  • Agree 1
  • 1 month later...
Nixperience
On 4/17/2022 at 4:53 PM, Instant_taco said:

Need an update broski

I’m on it. Been so busy. Lost all the fish to ich and am about 70 days fishless. I’m getting a puppy next week, so once things smooth out with the new puppy, I’ll start working only quarantined fish back into the tank. The tank has basically been on autopilot while I monitor parameters periodically to see what it’s consuming and how things are growing. SPS are definitely encrusting and branching quicker than LPS. Gorgonians have been growing fast as well. I’ve been seeing some cyano hairs here and there and am hoping it works itself out. It haven’t been getting worse or better. I’ll try and get a FTS soon.  

• Like 1