Coral Vue Hydros

Last Member Stocking Suggestions

Crusher895

Hey guys, I have 4 fish currently in my 32 gallon biocube and I am thinking of adding one last member to the tank. Right now I have a pair of ocellaris clownfish, a wheelers shrimp goby paired with a tiger snapping shrimp, and a yellow banded possum wrasse. I am thinking of having my last fish be a yellow and or blue color since all of my fish are kinda the same color or look like it. Here are my requirements for my last fish:

Color: Preferably blue and or yellow but anything that does not have a main color of a reddish orange color.

Size: Preferably on the small side

Temperament: peaceful

Care level: Easy - moderate

Reef Compatible: YES!!!

I am also looking for a fish that will either add movement or stick to the rock work

I was thinking of maybe a sharknose goby since they are blue and yellow, small, peaceful, easy, and stick to the rock work. My other thought was a forktail blenny or black line blenny which would add movement, easy to care for, blue and yellow, only downside is that they are venomous and semi-aggressive but they are only aggressive and use that bite when attacked or stressed out is what I have heard. But I am still looking for other options so if you have any suggestions please let me know! (Also I won't be adding this last tank member for a month or two since my ybps is still pretty new).

Chris's Fishes

My Blackline Blenny was always pretty non-aggressive, and was extremely hardy. I've only ever had the one, though - so I can't speak for the species as a whole. I kept him with a firefish and a couple of clowns, and had more issues out of the female clown than the blenny.

Sharknose Gobies are awesome, too, especially if you get one that's captive-bred. They are so much easier to acclimate to your tank than the wild-caught ones, IMO. I'd just be sure that none of your overflow slots are large enough for it to slip through.