Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

new alien?!?

gio14

filefishfinatic

ok, go to home depot, get a padlock, a gallon of gasoline, a flamethrower, next go to your local gun dealer, get a bulletproof vest and a shotgun. now convert all your money into gold. pour the gasoline in the aquarium, leading a trail out of the room's door. close the door, lock the door, board up the door, set the room on fire, run because you just ticked that thing off. get in your car go to the nearest airport, fly as far away as possible, hide in a bunker. or call the us government and get put on witness protection services and they raid your home in hazmat suits and take everything away ].

...not sure I understood your comment 🧐

it may be a stupid ID request, but since I don not know what it is I'm asking here...

can it be the discosoma's feet? if it's of any help, that's 3cm wide

1 hour ago, gio14 said:

Today I've noticed that a discosoma was missing, where it was used to be there's now this alien, anyone knows what's that?

as usual, thanks in advance!

PSX_20211130_153153.jpg

Looks like it’s split. Some mushrooms drop little baby shrooms and others sort of walk away and leave a piece behind. Is that the rest of it down in the hole?

• Like 1
filefishfinatic
40 minutes ago, gio14 said:

...not sure I understood your comment 🧐

it may be a stupid ID request, but since I don not know what it is I'm asking here...

can it be the discosoma's feet? if it's of any help, that's 3cm wide

i was talking about it being like a alien nest haha. it is probably a mushroom corpse or a mushroom spltting 

ok, that could than be a discosoma feet than...

in the end I found it, the discosoma was trapped in the briareum carpet, I've glued it to a small rock frag, let's see if it will recover.😉

• Like 2