ReefCleaners.org

Clown tank

salty_andy

Ive got no empty tank pic but I was refered to this contest by Seabass so lets hope it flies! 

Lights: G5 Aquastar ($130 on Amazon, completely blown away by this light even compaired to my old AI's) 

Tank: UNS Rimless 9 gal AIO. 

Filtration: Live rock

ATO: Magtools ATO

Stock: 1 Ocellaris, 1 Black Ocellaris

Coral: Westside Tort 

image0 (1).jpeg

image1.jpeg

image0.jpeg

On 11/25/2021 at 6:46 PM, aclman88 said:

You will definitely need an empty tank pic to be able to enter.   nice scape!

Yep.  Without a proper entry pic, you won't qualify for the contest.  Still, it's a really nice setup.

However, you can still qualify.  I know it'd be a pain, but it wouldn't be incredibly difficult to do:

• Empty the contents of your tank into 5 gallon buckets (or one or more storage totes)
  • Take and post a picture with a coffee mug, cup, or tumbler by November 30th
  • Then put everything back
  • Like 1

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/--KDa2fUHInY/WopY4A4GGWI/AAAAAAAABuY/-b7TqIl6dFYN53Q2-CQiPAAx_vS6kMj6ACLcBGAs/s320/21e.gif

I'm sorry, but you've failed to properly qualify your tank in time to participate in the Reefin' 9 to 5 contest.  However, you have a nice setup; and I look forward to following your thread and your tank's progress.

Edit: Thank you for taking down the contest tag.  It would have been nice if you could have qualified; but I understand how much work that would involve.

Edited by seabass
  • Haha 2