Coral Vue Hydros

Back in the Saddle Monkfish's 12g Long

Monkfish

Its been a long time since I've been around these parts sure did miss it. Is Weety still around by any chance?? Anyhow after finally having some slower times at work I set up an aquamax 12g long I've had sitting around for a long time. I added an Eshopps overflow too it. This build started in a cube a few months back I'm battling algae at the moment but its good to be back. The two clown finally paired up I call them Whitey and Spot. The randomn kittens happened halfway through when i rescued two female cats who i was unawares they were pregnant. So....been raising 16 kittens as well. The cube is what this started in now I'm about 4 months into the long tank. Also I still have the Picasso in the smaller cube alone....anyone looking for a single Picasso? really nice markings.

IMG_4083.JPG

IMG_3743.JPG

IMG_3988.JPG

IMG_4090.JPG

IMG_4101.JPG

IMG_4100.JPG

IMG_4146.JPG

IMG_4325.JPG

IMG_4341.JPG

IMG_4581.JPG

IMG_4635.JPG

IMG_4641.JPG

IMG_4642.JPG

IMG_4650.JPG

• Like 2

Oh one other thing I wanted to ask as its been a long time. I know i need to start getting RO/DI Ive been using supermarket RO but not RO/DI this could be the cause of the influx of nuisance algae yeah? Any suggestions on how to help getting rid of it besides changing the water and removing by hand?