Cultivated Reef

Free Anemone

Cesar

Does anyone in southern California want a free anemone? I need to get rid of it. It's super healthy and quite big. I would say that the disk where the tantacles are at is about 4 inches round. Once it's stretched out it's quite big looking. FREE, FREE, FREE. I would prefer Local Pick Up. Sorry I cant up load pictures for viewing but I think can see it in some pictures that I have posted before. Search under my other picture section. PM

Raskal311 im in Los Angeles. It's a Haitian Anemone. But when I bought it the LFS guy said it was a Condy. So im not sure, even though I've seen pictures on the internet and it does look like a Haitian Anemone.

I just think that the anemone is getting to big in my tank. I want more corals than Anemone. It's a nice and healthy anemone.

You can view a picture like this. Search in Gallery under Nano Reefs, page 3 and the picture is the 4th picture on the right side. The anemone is located...well it's very obvious when you open the picture. Left hand side. Hope this works, I cant post a link. Dont know why.

• 2 weeks later...

Ya sure ... try this www.photobucket.com Make an account an just add pics there to save it

When you want the pic to show up just click the pic

after it loads right click go to properties an look an copy the link in there an paste it into the image thingy when you post L aters

Not a hatian. It is a purple tipped condy. :) Hatian's are more tanish white with very little or no color at their tips as well as all uniform in color no patterns realy..

Archived