Top Shelf Aquatics

Water Parameters Help

HawQuatics

Obviously ammonia and nitrite are high.  I'm assuming you just started to cycle your rock.

• What type of rock are you using?
  • How long has this rock been cycling?
  • Any livestock in the tank?
  • Have you dosed anything (like bacteria or ammonia)?
  • Like 3

Seabass those initial pics got me too over at rtr.

thats a classic misread in every sense, enough to cause half a million collective extra bottle bac sales unless the public is taught to allow for misreads, and to know when a reading is patently false. *I know they're not always this bad, but this misread is really bad across the board ever after TAN conversion.

this is 1000% what any cycle umpire would consider a stalled cycle, something broke.

at no point would seneye agree with anything registering above, and those rocks were pre cured/ true skip cycle rocks this wasnt even a dry rock bringup.   

the writers of cycling rules (coincidentally sells bottle bac) have not allowed for this expression in any training, on any youtube video on any post. High level NH3 and Nitrite always means a stall, buy something to unstall. no prime was added I got some interaction on the rtr post version. i was amazed at the discrepancy. 

• Like 1