ReefCleaners.org

On SALE! 5 gallon AIO Dimensions: (12L x 12W x 8H)

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Hi reefers,

I have four systems for sale, they are DIMENSIONS 12L x 12H x 8H they come with cover tops and are designed to retrofit an Aqua Illumination 16HD prime for power.  They ship with return pump fully plumbed for plug and reef on arrival.  Each also has a 2 stage removable media basket. 

They are $50 dollars plus cost to ship depending how close you are from Florida, can be $25-$35.  Three of them are in deep blue backround, very beautiful color and just one left of midnight black background.

They are built with 1/4 inch cast acrylic throughout the entire build.

If interested please email me for a free quote on the shipping. 

Thanks for supporting us SPONSORS!

Mike Guerrero

Here is the video so you can see them up and close!

• Like 8
  • Wow 1
growsomething

Very nice.  I'd like to build a copy of an entertainment center at Crate and Barrel that has a number of square shelves on each side.  It would be awesome to have all 4 of these on an entertainment center.

I would jump all over this deal if I wasn't already running one of your tanks in a similar size! What return pump is that? I have an 80gph pump in my tank and I'm looking to upgrade.

• Like 1
Micro-Reefs Aquariums
13 hours ago, growsomething said:

Very nice.  I'd like to build a copy of an entertainment center at Crate and Barrel that has a number of square shelves on each side.  It would be awesome to have all 4 of these on an entertainment center.

Yeah, I sometimes thing about all the small aquariums I have built since 2011 and wonder how big of an aquuarim I can fill, but hey then I stop dreaming and get  back to making small nano tanks, hence why I sponsor the site and am supported by you refers.

Please spread the word of the tanks to your friends, thanks.

MG

• Like 1
Micro-Reefs Aquariums
3 hours ago, debbeach13 said:

I hope someone buy's one and enters it in the contest! As always a quality built system.

I posted on FB and have two inquiries, but I still need to cut out the display cover tops on all four tanks and make the media baskets so I can weigh them a properly quote them to interested reefers.  Please help me spread the word to get these 4 tanks sold,

Thanks,

MG

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Started 48 hour water 💦 test on 5 gallon AIO aquarium systems.  In two days I will box them and send out free shipping estimates as I will have exact weight and dimensions.  😊 Thanks

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

I only have 3 deep blue background 5 gallon AIO aquarium systems left.  Email me a PM if interested 😃😉

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
On 10/10/2021 at 12:33 AM, MortalWombat said:

I would jump all over this deal if I wasn't already running one of your tanks in a similar size! What return pump is that? I have an 80gph pump in my tank and I'm looking to upgrade.

Comes already with a return pump all retrofited with bulkhead and connections.  Ready to plug and reef from the box.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

I have shipping rates for who ever would like a free estimate, all I need is your zipcode and city.....

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
1 hour ago, Solga said:

I'll bite...

Montpelier, IN

Adam

Adam shipped to your door is UPS ground $26.95 if you a go, send me email and I will PayPal invoice you and it ships tomorrow morning.  I only have 2 left and if you buy, 1 will be left, ocean blue. 

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

ONLY ONE OCEAN BLUE LEFT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT IT?  THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO PURCHASED THEM!

• Like 3
Micro-Reefs Aquariums
6 hours ago, growsomething said:

Do you make custom nano tanks?

Yes we do!  Any time you like send me dims LxWxH to a pm and I can quote you a build.  

• Thanks 1
Micro-Reefs Aquariums
18 hours ago, Biglex said:

Any still available? 

I will be making 4 more black background only, with cover tops and a media basket for $50 dollars plus cost to ship.  No return pump or bulkhead fitting.  The tank is ready to receive a 1/2 bulk head fitting.  I am taking 2 more pre-orders will take 2 weeks to make and then ship out.  If interested I need your email so I can send you a secure PayPal invoice, only 1 more perspon need to reply, please send me PM or email me at info@microreefsaquariums.com

Thanks,

Mike 

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions