SaltCritters.com

What's wrong with one spot foxface?

RoyalGramma001

RoyalGramma001

Does anyone know what this could be. I just noticed the fish looking like this and he was fine the other day. He sort of stuck against the hob filter but he sometimes does that and has been fine. Could it be aggression from the other fish after adding the new hawk fish? There is also a reddish streak on him that cannot be seen in the pic. The lump in the middle of the fish is raised what is this disease? Fins are also clear at the edges and lost color. It is also only on one side of the fish and it was the side he was stuck on the filer.large.A4CC68E1-3F78-4283-8A55-791D1AA2883C.jpeg.e72925803b05ca33c3f0e92ca4305f61.jpeg

@Humblefish how should I treat?

RoyalGramma001
On 9/29/2021 at 1:13 AM, rough eye said:

has it been starving for a while? looks emaciated to me.

Sadly it suddenly died. It is a baby foxface rabbit fish but it eats like a pig everyday and gets nori everyday I'm not sure how this came up

• Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2021 at 8:20 PM, RoyalGramma001 said:

Does anyone know what this could be. I just noticed the fish looking like this and he was fine the other day. He sort of stuck against the hob filter but he sometimes does that and has been fine. Could it be aggression from the other fish after adding the new hawk fish? There is also a reddish streak on him that cannot be seen in the pic. The lump in the middle of the fish is raised what is this disease? Fins are also clear at the edges and lost color. It is also only on one side of the fish and it was the side he was stuck on the filer.large.A4CC68E1-3F78-4283-8A55-791D1AA2883C.jpeg.e72925803b05ca33c3f0e92ca4305f61.jpeg

@Humblefish how should I treat?

Sorry about the loss...

Just wondering where you got him and how long you'd had him before the pic in the quote was taken?

Any pics from when he first went into the tank?