Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

stocken help

realistik

Only wanna put like 2 or at the most 3 fish in the tank.They really contribute to the bioload of the system...I have 2 in my 12gal. a Percula and a 6 Line Wrasse

im thinking of 2 and a shrimp ill keep them small of course other wise it woudl just be cruel im not stupid enough to drop a tang in but im sure those people exsist im just wondering what you guys have had success with in these size tanks and lived happy

OMG! What the hell is wrong with people! I have seen like 3 or 4 threads that people have misspelled STOCKING........

STOCKINGSTOCKINGSTOCKINGSTOCKINGSTOCKINGSTOCKINGSTOCKINGSTOCKINGSTOCKINGSTOCKINGSTOCKINGSTOCKINGSTOCKINGSTOCKINGSTOCKINGSTOCKINGSTOCKINGSTOCKINGSTOCKINGSTOCKINGSTOCKINGSTOCKINGSTOCKINGSTOCKINGSTOCKINGSTOCKINGSTOCKINGSTOCKINGSTOCKINGSTOCKING

Again I meet another post nazi that has to get there jolly's off on scopeing somones thread. I guess its to much to ask for you to have more going on in your life than to be the internet spelling bee champion. If you also read my thread is missing some punctuation marks as well you should post about that to. This is not a essay nor did I ask to be graded in my spelling. I feal that this is my relaxation away from my college classes and dont feal i need to be graded on a reef website. And I agree what is wrong with people these days to post 2 times in a thread inwhich has nothing to do with helping the exact point of the thread.

Thanks in advance Cameren

P.s I still need some help with stalken my tank:P

Archived