Coral Vue Hydros

Pixie 30?

Inspgadget

1 minute ago, M. Tournesol said:

no, the spectrum is different between fresh and salt water. Unless you want a macro algae reef 😉

No, i have experience with that, andi don't like that. 😄but in the picture in the Amazon product, the spectrum seems the same as the salt water version. 

M. Tournesol

🤷‍♂️ I cannot read dutch but I do find the same product on amazone.fr and notice that fresh water and salt water have the same set of picture 😑.

I you have the money to spend, juste take an AQUA-MEDIC QUBE 30 or better a KESSIL A80 TUNA BLUE (https://www.kessil.com/aquarium/saltwater_A80.php) or a GNC Pixi (https://www.gncleditalia.com/prodotti/pixi-marine/).

Thanks for the recommendations. The aqua medic: it's 3 times the price of an Asta 20. Is it worth the x3 price? 

The aqua medic looks good. Price is also fine. But if it's overkill.. 

M. Tournesol

I don't know, i am more in the "buy fancy light" guy (I have a 500€ light above a 8 gallon tank 😅 ).

If you think an asta 20 is good for you then go for it. The only thing you need to think about in pico tank is the coverage of the light.

The above product review give a lot of positive return. Bonus, the light seems to grow easy sps without problem in a pico tank.

Thanks. I didn't saw this topic yet. Maybe I'll try the Asta.. If it isn't strong enough, I could buy one more. I like the infra red. Wiylth home assistant on my raspberry pi, and infrared repeaters i can adjust alot automatacly 

• Like 1