inTank Media Baskets

DIY LED BUNDLE $60 SHIPPED !!!

Reefkid88

Also selling all my diy led stuff,$60 shipped takes it all. 

-1x pendant on a MakersLed Slim sink with 4 Luxeon C Royal Blues,1x SemiLed 380-390nm,1x 400-410nm,410nm-420nm,1x 430nm,1x Luxeon ES Warm White,1 Luxeon ES True Blue and 1x Luxeon ES Cyan. Wired for 3 separate channels.

-1x Brand new Coralux Storm with 2 cases and a StevesLed Extention power cord. 

-1x Coralux Breakout cord

-1x StevesLeds 3up driver board 3 ldd dridriv (2x 700mah & 1x 300mah)

-1x Coralux 3up driver board

-1x Brand new tube of thermal paste

-1x Meanwell LRS-75-24 power supply

-2x NanoBox Beam blue strips,1 thermal runway is peeled back but accepts power still. 

-22x loose diodes ranging from royal blue,violets,whites,mints,cool blue,cyan. 

20210612_192124.jpg

20210419_120242.jpg

mitten_reef
14 hours ago, Reefkid88 said:

Light,coral foods,test kits,carbon all sold. 

sorry that you have to leave the hobby.  hopefully still see you sneaking around looking/commenting on tank threads....😀

• Like 2
23 hours ago, mitten_reef said:

sorry that you have to leave the hobby.  hopefully still see you sneaking around looking/commenting on tank threads....😀

I don't have to,its just my choice. I have other things I want to focus on,it was a good run I just don't feel like doing it anymore. I may still poke my head in every once in awhile but I doubt it. 

I do have TONS of DIY led stuff if yoi are interested in it. I'll give it all to you for $80 shipped. 

Coral is sold !!! Thats a wrap folks,its been real. All thats left is the DIY led stuff for $80 shipped. 

$60 shipped TYD,that alone is the price of the Storm Controller which is literally brand new,only tested to make sure the power cord extention works. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Recommended Discussions