ReefCleaners.org

coral??

pufferdude

I'm thinking about ordering this package:

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Di...=3175&subref=AS

but i have a few questions. Its going to be for my 29g reef that has 130 watt orbit lighting. I have 45lbs of LR, a ocellaris clownfish, 1 emerald crab (can be removed if probs occur), and a skunk cleaner shrimp. Is anything going to be a problem with this? Do i have to feed/supplment these corals? If so what should i use? I dont have a protein skimmer (should have one by december) but i have been doing weekly 3g water changes. I will approciate it if you can answer these questions and tell me anything else i might need to know to have these corals thriving.

Oh and i have a couple more questions. Do you know how these come in? Will i have to attach them to my LR? If so will i need to buy some expoxy? If so what kind? Also tips on acclimitizing them will help as well.

Thanks!

The link is dead.

I would highly suggest getting a good protein skimmer before adding your corals. I recommend an Aqua C Remora.

The only problem I can see with your setup is your Emerald Crab, I've heard that they can sometimes mess with soft corals.

Archived