Coral Vue Hydros

Newcomer Just Saying Hello!

wook1e

Hi everyone, just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I took the plunge into a nano tank at the beginning of April and have been using this forum as a resource! This is my first foray into aquatics outside of Betta tanks when I was growing up. I'm currently running a Fluval Evo 13.5 that is stock for now aside from an additional powerhead I purchased. I've got a pair of Ocellaris Clownfish, 2 Nassarius snails, and 3 Dwarf Blue Leg hermits.

My plans are to upgrade the light to a Red Sea ReefLED 50, as well as an AI Nero 3. At that point I'm hoping to start introducing corals - if there's one thing I've learned from cycling with livestock... the slower the better.

Pleasure to meet you all 🙂

• Like 2
WV Reefer
18 minutes ago, wook1e said:

Hi everyone, just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I took the plunge into a nano tank at the beginning of April and have been using this forum as a resource! This is my first foray into aquatics outside of Betta tanks when I was growing up. I'm currently running a Fluval Evo 13.5 that is stock for now aside from an additional powerhead I purchased. I've got a pair of Ocellaris Clownfish, 2 Nassarius snails, and 3 Dwarf Blue Leg hermits.

My plans are to upgrade the light to a Red Sea ReefLED 50, as well as an AI Nero 3. At that point I'm hoping to start introducing corals - if there's one thing I've learned from cycling with livestock... the slower the better.

Pleasure to meet you all 🙂

:welcome:

• Like 1