Cultivated Reef

Ai prime help needed

nanoreeFan

nanoreeFan

Anyone know how to verify the schedule is enabled on the Bluetooth Ai prime LED? On the app if you hit the "schedule" button it wont stay blue (photo), is there another way to visually confirm schedule is on? I have been unable to keep my light on a schedule after making one. No effects or lunar are on either, Thanks. 

myAI_dashboard_half.jpg

05XRunner

click the lighting tab on the bottom. Setup your schedule in there and it should be good to go. if you have troubles once you are in the lighting tab. Click easy setup and follow the steps

When you hit schedule it is supposed to set the light bac to the program from say you were doing Live demo or feed.

nanoreeFan

Did the easy setup, hit the star icon. no effect or lunar on. The schedule only runs for one day. Off the next. Solid green LED. If its not the schedule button....any ideas? Thanks

Murphs_Reef

That is odd..it's like it's only running the cycle once?. Usually it's just a case of going to the dashboard after you set your schedule up and tap "schedule".

I would do a reinstall if the app and restart the lights for a kick off to see if that sorts it