ReefCleaners.org

1.5g

Totlxtc

Its a 1.5g DIY tank with two 13w Bayco PC worklights. I replaced the 6,5K bulbs with 10K bulbs for a nice white light. Circulation is provided my a mini HOB filter with a 25w heater in it. Contains a gorgonia, Yellow polyps, watermellon mushrooms, red mushrooms, and cabage leather. Here's some pics of my new desktop mini nano.

Mininano1-vi.jpg

Mininano2-vi.jpg

Mininano3-vi.jpg

Deleted User 8530

Woah! Very nice. 1.5g? I dont think Ive ever heard of that. Where did you get it? Very nice So Far Do you have any Closer pics of everything? Lookin nice so far, Cant wait to See it when its Fully Stocked.

No closer pics yet as the lights are out. I made the tank myself out of plate glass so you cant buy one but can easily build one. I cant wait to fill it up too.

BelowH2O, No auto topoff but i think i will as i evaporate alot of water. Roughly 30% of the total volume during the 12 hour photo period. Between the HOB filter and the fan i loose alot. Right now i just add water several times aday since i'm at the computer alot.

Ok, closer pics. :P

MN2-vi.jpg

MN3-vi.jpg

MN5-vi.jpg

Deleted User 8530

Whoa thats ALOT of water... I only get like um... 1/4 a cup a day @ MOST! Well Whats the coral or thing in the last pic? Looks Funky awsome.

Deleted User 8530

Cant wait for more Updates-hehe Well how much do you change a week? I have a 2.5 and i think i do a 1g Water Change a wwek or every other Week.

Archived