Innovative Marine Aquariums

Blue Green Reef Chromis not eating

omens-nano07

My blue green reef chromis are not eating.I had 4 but now 2,2 of them had die(I think because of not enuff food).I tryed brine shrimp,sea weed,and herbivore flakes.My water is good (tested yeterday).What should I try feeding them now? If you have chromis what do you feed them?

Thank You,Patrick

i feed mine little red chips i don'tknow the name but they look like those fake bacon bits they might have some problem becuse mine ate after 5 min in the tank

I wonder why two of them died? I have 7 of them. 6 which always stay together and one loner, who is always by himself. I wonder if he's weak or abused by the others..

Anyway, I feed them Hikari gardens "S" mini pellets (they are about he size of large sand) and they eat very voraciously.

I feed them one pinch (for all 7 fish) per day, and that seems to keep them going.

Good luck

I feed my Chromis mysid shrimp and blood worms, with an occasional flake food every now and then. They tear the food up.

omens-nano07, IMO I think there's something wrong with your fish/tank, I don't think your fish are starving to death. What's your water stats? How big is your tank? Are there any other fish with the Chromis? How long has your tank been running?

I got the them from my lfs thay are good at keeping the fish.PH 8.2,specifis gravity 1.022,Nitrate 0,all is good.Its a 30g long.There is a clown in there he is smaller then a inch the Chromis are biger then him.Its been up for 5 mouths.

Originally posted by omens-nano07

My blue green reef chromis are not eating.I had 4 but now 2,2 of them had die(I think because of not enuff food).I tryed brine shrimp,sea weed,and herbivore flakes.My water is good (tested yeterday).What should I try feeding them now? If you have chromis what do you feed them?

Thank You,Patrick

What size tank were these 4 fish in?

???

Archived