Coral Vue Hydros

White Small Snails

Reefer01

I tried searching but couldn’t find.  Anyone know if these are reef safe? White cone looking snails.  I have Mexican turbo and astrea snails.  They seem to be multiplying as I see more and more each day. 

1A325257-2583-4354-A401-4D8D10654F23.jpeg

4C67459D-E6CE-42F9-8012-16D7751FAE18.jpeg

I can't make an ID off of that photo.  Does it have a trunk like a nassarius?  Or is that an inconveniently placed worm tube?

If there's no trunk, look up rissoid snails.  They are small snails with cone-shaped white shells that are harmless.  (Google will also tell you they look similar to pyramid snails, which are clam predators, but rissoids are much more likely, so don't worry.)

9 hours ago, sublunary said:

I can't make an ID off of that photo.  Does it have a trunk like a nassarius?  Or is that an inconveniently placed worm tube?

If there's no trunk, look up rissoid snails.  They are small snails with cone-shaped white shells that are harmless.  (Google will also tell you they look similar to pyramid snails, which are clam predators, but rissoids are much more likely, so don't worry.)

Yes that little white thing is his trunk! Sorry I should have specified lol.