Cultivated Reef

Last chance.....sort of

Nargard

So I'm in my cycle at the moment. No lights and only my aquascape to look at. I'm not sure if I'm satisfied. Here is what I have. I'm going for a mixed reef with Zoas, lps, and eventually sps. It's a 22 long. I will be using 2 AI Prime 16HD's. Any thoughts on my rock arrangement? I have more Life Rock and am not sure if I should add more. I'd like to add it before I add any livestock. Thoughts?

20210219_164158.jpg

20210219_164209.jpg

Looks like a great starting point to me... I think it just depends on the vision you have for your reef. Can you picture it with your corals? I’d personally add an arch or build it up taller on the left myself, but i think it’s fine as is too and will make a nice foundation. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, banasophia said:

Looks like a great starting point to me... I think it just depends on the vision you have for your reef. Can you picture it with your corals? I’d personally add an arch or build it up taller on the left myself, but i think it’s fine as is too and will make a nice foundation. 

All I needed was one person to say that! This will work better.

20210220_143226.jpg

• Like 2

Looks good 🙂 I'd say just make sure there's some floor room for some lps. Some look good filling up the floor space. 

But it looks like you have quite a bit of room, so you're good. 

And nice arch!