inTank Media Baskets

NanoBob's 5 gal. Pico

NanoBob

It's been a long time!  You all might remember my from back in the early 2000's.  I had nano cubes setup and created the "Millmods" skimmer for the cubes before they were widely available.  Long story short, I'm back!

I will be moving in September so I bought a pico with the idea that it will easy to move when I do.

5 gallon Pisces from Aquatop

Fluval Sea NANO light upgrade.  I like the light it produces better than the stock light.  I did use cured liverock and Dr. Tim's to cycle.  Along with a couple of Ocellaris Clowns.

I have decided to try and make this a zoa only tank.  

Good to be back at it

Cheers,

Bob.

original aquascape.jpg

final rock placement.jpg

• Like 3

Sad to say one of my clowns jumped at some point during the night.  Found him in my feeding glass.  There is the smallest of openings that I never thought they could jump through.  The shot glass to the left is where he ended up.

Cheers,

Bob

open spot for jumper.jpg

• Sad 1
  • 3 weeks later...

20210204_145519.thumb.jpg.b6a216833b6331a58ae3bfeb6bfdf8f4.jpg

The latest full tank shot.  I added a bright green Ricordia Yuma.  4 zoas frags getting added tomorrow from WWC, very excited.  I also started a Youtube channel called NanoBob's Reef.  Check it out if you are so inclined!  Cheers!