SaltCritters.com

info on african bush coral plz

malawi freak

i have a kenya tree, i guess this is what youre asking for... you dont have to feed it, and it will usually grow quite fast...

it will shrink in the night, but under daylight it looks wonderful. it is my fav. coral in my tank.

forget xenia... even if it looks beautiful at first, it will spread VERY VERY fast. its annoying to cut it every other day, so you should prevent having a xenia... they are nasty, grow over everything and if you take them out of the water, they STINK AS HELL! :x

Blind Tree Frog

It was mentioned in another thread and the response was to move them to the top of the tank but results weren't given i don't believe

Dr. Saltwater

African Bush Coral? I think you mean the Kenya Tree Coral ... ?

The African Bush Coral (Lemnalia africana) or Kenya Tree Coral (Capnella imbricata) relies less on the symbiotic algae within it, and depends more on obtaining outside food. Microplankton, marine snow and dissolved materials should make up the bulk of its diet.

Xenia grows very fast, but what Xenia do you want to know about? You have the pumping Red Xenia/Bushy pumping Xenia ... ah well I think you've heard enough from Burnah

Archived