Innovative Marine Aquariums

128 par corals from my 10 gallon reef

Clownfish king

Clownfish king

Ok so I was thing Duncan’s mushrooms a leather palys/zoas GSP Kenya tree blastomussa and hammer coral for this tank would these be Thad for 128 par I’m a begginer and could not find any good 100 par lights that were not a ton of money so i ordered a 128 par light that just came today 

Oh btw it’s a rectangular tank

When you say 100 and/or 128 par, are these measurements you got using a par meter with the light on your tank?

Or is this an online description of some sort? (I hope you didn't confuse watts and PAR!)

A link to the lights would be helpful either way!

All the corals you mentioned would be good at the 100-130 PAR range it seems. 

However, at 10g, you may run into space issues very quickly with the Leather (get large), Kenya Tree (large + spreads), and the Hammer (aggressive). Duncans can take up a good amount of space also, but are more friendly and easy to propagate. 

Clownfish king

No I know that my park was not mixed up with my watts (witch are 100 watts btw) I am going to most definitely get a Kenya tree because my LFS want frags of them and I like the way they look I could live with out the hammer but I have like 12 lbs of rock in the tank so

• Like 1