Top Shelf Aquatics

Pump noise 24 Gallon Lifegard Freshwater planted.

Two tanks.

Hi everyone,

New to this thread.  I recently upgraded my aquarium  to a 24 gallon AIO Lifegard aquarium.   The way my place is set up I have to have two aquariums to balance out my living room. However I only brought one for now to try out Lifegard aquariums.  The problem I am having is that the water flow is very strong and the pump is really noisy.  I just finished setting it up today Tuesday Dec 1st.  I cannot sleep with the constant rattling.  It almost feels like the pump is vibrating on the glass.  It is not though. Any suggestions on reducing the noise or an upgrade and how do I reduce this very powerful water flow. Already adjusted it to its lowest. 

Can anyone advise me and also any advise on how to set up a better filtration system for the tank like upgrades etc.  I will be mostly having plants and maybe a few neon tetras maybe 8, two ammano shrimps, 2 nerite snails and that's probably about it.  I purchased a ISTA professional CO2 kit which initially my tank set up was going to be low tech but I got 20% off Cyber Monday and I got sucked in.  I also purchased a splitter so when I add on the other aquarium I can send CO2 to that aquarium also.

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by Two tanks.
Added some new info.