inTank Media Baskets

Skimmer for Waterbox 20 Cube

Sector001

Looking for a skimmer that will fit in the first media chamber (overflow section where water comes in) for my Waterbox Cube 20.

3 1/4" wide, 3 1/4" length 12" deep

Tried ReefGlass skimmer but it's just not working, no matter how I tune or what size air pump I use I get either large bubbles or no bubbles at all.

The center media chamber has my chemical and biological ( chateo refugium)

The IceCap K1-Nano should fit in there, but a skimmer that small isn't going to be doing much of anything. The real question is why do you need a skimmer at all? If you have a refugium, adding a skimmer on top of that is a pretty good recipe for bottoming out your nutrients and ending up with dinos or chysophytes.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jservedio said:

The IceCap K1-Nano should fit in there, but a skimmer that small isn't going to be doing much of anything. The real question is why do you need a skimmer at all? If you have a refugium, adding a skimmer on top of that is a pretty good recipe for bottoming out your nutrients and ending up with dinos or chysophytes.

This^

• Thanks 1