ReefCleaners.org

Hygger Wavemaker

505nano

5 hours ago, nick4567 said:

Would you sell the hygger to me.. I have a fluval evo and my wavemaker just died.. I need to upgrade to one of these but I’m 16 and can’t afford 80 atm.. would you take 40 for it?

I’m using all the hygger pumps I have… may have some other pumps I’m not using, I’ll have to check. Where are you located? Is it an Evo 5? 

• 8 months later...
Shroomfarmer

I just set one up in a 14 gallon cube and it’s hard to know if it’s enough flow!? It says 1600 gph can that be true? I have it running with a aqua clear 50 but ideally I would like to only run the aqua clear as needed for filter media and such. 

they also sell a bigger version for $90 ish. Anyone have experience with the big one?

I just got the Hygger wavemaker last week and absolutely love it!  Will do a review later, but is in my UNS60A, which is around 20 gallons.  

On 3/31/2022 at 7:19 PM, Shroomfarmer said:

I just set one up in a 14 gallon cube and it’s hard to know if it’s enough flow!? It says 1600 gph can that be true? I have it running with a aqua clear 50 but ideally I would like to only run the aqua clear as needed for filter media and such. 

they also sell a bigger version for $90 ish. Anyone have experience with the big one?

I have an AC70, with inTank media basket, for sale on NR.  If you max out it's flow, you get quite a bit of surface movement and current.  I can work with you on price if need be!