Pod Your Reef

Red Tree Coral?

Jesterrace

Looks like Umbellulifera (sp.) If it is, they need to be fed, and you need to keep your trace elements up. I don’t think they are photosynthetic. It Does not look like Kenya Tree Coral. Kenya Tree Coral has a Full “Canopy.” 

19 minutes ago, DSA65PRO said:

Looks like Umbellulifera (sp.) If it is, they need to be fed, and you need to keep your trace elements up. I don’t think they are photosynthetic. It Does not look like Kenya Tree Coral. Kenya Tree Coral has a Full “Canopy.” 

Now that I'm on my computer and not my phone, it still looks like it could go either way, I think they'll likely need more information from who they bought it from. I'm nowhere near good enough to tell the difference.

I will keep an eye on it.  Thus far it seems to be doing okay although my Wrasse and Coral Beauty took a bit too much interest in it for my liking.  The good news is that they seem to have backed off now and it has bounced back a bit.