Innovative Marine Aquariums

Would you guys be interested in...

Reefkid88

Some supplemental or primary sources of lighting for pico tanks or even nano sized tanks ? 

I feel that the community needs someone to make lights again since Dave choose another path. They won't be as nice as NanoBox,but I would definitely put more effort into not making them as janky as my normal lights lol. I have no cnc machines,led wholesaler or parts wholesaler. Just pure ambition to help everyone here. 

What brought this idea on was searching on BRS and seeing the ReefBrite,ReefBreeders,Orphek ect ect supplemental bars. The ReefBrite bars are just insanely expensive for what they are. 2 395nm leds @ 3" long and $55..sheesh.. 

Making one just on/off and using quality products,I could make them at a fair asking price of about $75*** with hardly making money myself or any at all. 

I already have ideas for material,diodes and spectrums. Super Actinic,Actinic,18k,14k,Daylight,Fuge. 

I would start with 6" sinks and be able to do whatever size you would want with a corresponding price of course. Dimming could be had but would like to start with on/off first. 

SemiLed or Luxeon Rebel ES custom 3ups can be utilized as well to pack more leds intp the heatsink. 8 leds can be mounted on the 6" sink as well. Of course,prices would go up a little if this route was taken to get a broader spectrum. 

*** subject to change,$75 is mainly just for the leds,sink,driver no thermal grease,wire,solder,my time ect ect. 

Here is a quick sketch of what I could do:

20200823_190209.jpg