Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Micro-Reefs Aquariums on Apple Podcast....

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Hi all,

It is with great honor that I announce, that I got a small opportunity to be interviewed for Apple's Podcast.  Please help support me by subscribing to Nature's Wonders and then clicking Cold Water Aquariums to hear the interview!  I mentioned my humble beginnings with nano-reef and I want you to all be part of this tiny spot light for me.  If you have Spotify you can catch the interview there.

Thanks,

Mike Guerrero

• Like 5
  • 4 weeks later...
Christopher Marks

Great interview @Micro-Reefs Aquariums! Nice to hear the full history of how you got going and started fabricating tanks on your own.

You've helped bring a lot of attention to cold water reefs in the nano reef world too, and shown all the possibilities available with the right gear. It's amazing how far we've come.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
2 hours ago, Christopher Marks said:

Great interview @Micro-Reefs Aquariums! Nice to hear the full history of how you got going and started fabricating tanks on your own.

You've helped bring a lot of attention to cold water reefs in the nano reef world too, and shown all the possibilities available with the right gear. It's amazing how far we've come.

Thank Chris,

I need to first give a lot of credit to all the members here on nano-reef.  When I joined almost 16 years ago in November, I came to embrace a family of individuals devoted to the hobby of nano-reef aquariums which I admired, hence the birth of JBJ aquarium, the 12 gallon was the spark of the ignition that got me hooked!

I couldn't stop Chris, it was the best and most natural addiction I could embrace and others would follow!

The site grew and grew to support more reefers and we all connected with one theme, that nano systems could indeed be kept like the bigger 100+ gallon reefs seen on the infamous reef central. 

Today we see aqua giants like Innovative Marine and Marine Depot supporting us as sponsors!  We see Water Box Aquariums offering gorgeous systems, wow I want one! I am just honored Chris to be at the side of these magnificent sponsors.  It shows me the commitment I must continue to do, to keep my reefers happy with what I offer them.

I consider myself a modern day Geppetto from Pinocchio, only that I don't work on wooden puppets, but cast acrylic!  And I pride myself in being one of the father figures of opening up the line of cold water reefing via the ice-probe and my nano-sized aquariums, I am the first to pioneer that to the nano-reef community and throughout the World!

For that honor that I take, I must first salute every single member and you Chris for allowing the idea to become a reality, an idea born here, on www.nano-reef.com!

Once the CNC machine is completely learned, we will see a whole new line of aquariums from Micro-Reefs Aquariums LLC....

Sincerely,

Mike Guerrero

Founder/Owner/Hobbyist 

• Like 2
  • Recommended Discussions