Coral Vue Hydros

Steve's Quad driver with hurricane x wiring?

irondragon013

irondragon013

I am working on a diy LED setup using Steve's LED quad drivers and a hurricane x controller.  Right now I am stumped on how the signal wires from the hurricane x hook up with the driver.  The hurricane x out put is the same as the voltage from the potentiometer hookup on the driver.  Does anyone know where the two wires from the hurricane x should be?  Here is a picture of what I have. The unmarked double terminals are for a potentiometer.

IMG_20200806_205250570.jpg

irondragon013

So I managed to run across the installation instructions for the typhoon controller they used to sell and found the information I needed to hook up the hurricane x.  The positive wire from the hurricane x goes to the terminal labeled dim. The negative to any ground.  I jumped the pot terminal. The part that tripped me up was that the small switches on the driver needed to be changed. 

Hopefully this may help someone down the road.  I spent too many days pulling my hair out trying to find this info.